Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Its been a long time...

Hello Everyone! Alright, so enough peer pressure has caused me to post on our blog and continue posting, I promise. I really didn't realize that it had been nine months. Yes, I knew it had been a while, but WOW. Now I feel this enormous pressure to catch everyone up on what has been going on with us the past 9 months...yikes! So here goes... I am going to recap a few things...


Addie, of course, was born on July 13, 2008. Trev and I are so blessed by her, I cannot even begin to tell you the immense joy she has brought to our lives and how much we have learned about Jesus through having her and trying/learning to raise her!

Trev started working for The Village Church as the Lead Groups Pastor. We were sad to leave our friends at Providence, but the Lord has blessed us through The Village. We miss our house in McKinney...bye-bye house...




Addie had her first trip to the Oasis in Austin, TX. You are not a real Texan until you go and sit on the porch at The Oasis.


Fall Family Pics...



Winter Time Fun...

Merry Christmas! This is what the Joy Family looks like at 7 am on Christmas morning...Trev doesn't smile before coffee, I still look like I am sleeping and Addie is wondering why on earth we are pointing a flashing thing at her this early.

Hot Springs with Jerry, Jess, and Jadon!


Time at Nana and Papa's House

Haley Beth to the Arezmendi GOT MARRIED!!

Happy 4th Anniversary in Puerto Rico...


Village Family Camp in Arkansas

Let me explain before you see the pics...every summer the girls from our first small group go on a Girls Trip to Fredricksburg...we just happened to go this year during the Polka Festival...good times...


Happy 1st Birthday to our Sweet Baby Girl! We love you and are so thankful for you!!

4 comments:

Allie said...

YEAH! I loved looking at all your pictures! Girl, I miss you...let's hang out soon!! I hope yall are dong wonderful and love the new house btw! <3Allie

Angela said...

Great Recap! So, now I need to see you!!!

The Schmidt Family said...

SO glad you're back!!

amy said...

Yay! love the update!